|Dimensions||10 × 11 × 12 cm|
Delivery for your rugs varies depending on your choice. Once an order is placed Northdown Rugs will notify you of the delivery. - In general, it is 2-5 working days depending quality, size and stock of rug.
Northdown Rugs will contact you directly to let you know when the rug has left the warehouse and is on its way to you. As with all deliveries please check the correct items have been delivered.
Upon the rare occasion if you the box arrives damaged, please take images and contact Northdown rugs immediately.
Delivery is throughout Mainland UK, the Highlands incur an additional surcharge.
Once an order has been placed a personal After Care Letter will be sent to you with information regarding placement of rug, cleaning of rug and general maintenance.
If you do not receive this letter by the time your rug has arrived please contact Katie on email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 7 days upon delivery if you are not satisfied with your rugs. Please email Northdown Rugs within this time period and a collection will be arranged.
Postage is not covered under Returns and will therefore be deducted from refunds (unless rug has arrived damaged).
• All rugs remain the Property of Northdown Rugs until paid for in full
• Rugs are to be paid for prior to delivery
• If you need to change a delivery address, please contact Northdown Rugs as soon as possible
• Once dispatched, delivery addresses cannot be changed
• Upon delivery you have 7 days to notify Northdown Rugs of damaged goods or if you are unsatisfied